View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:49 AM   #1
HighBoostin330

My Ride: 2002 Stock 330Ci
ZHP 6-Speed Transmission/Driveline System (LOTS OF GOODIES INCLUDED!)

I have for sale a majority of the ZHP 6-Speed transmission and driveline system. It was pulled out of my car in good working order with no unaccounted for noises. This sale includes the following:

1) ZHP 6-Speed Transmission
2) ZHP 6-Speed Driveshaft
3) JB Racing Lightweight Flywheel for 6-Speed 330
- Link: http://store.bimmerworld.com/jb-raci...eels-p167.aspx
4) Clutchmasters Stage 3 FX300
- Link: http://clutchmasters.com/shop/?page=...=37&AppID=1222

The JB Racing flywheel and Clutchmasters clutch was broken in together and has 30,000 miles on it.

The ZHP 6-Speed transmission has 60,000 miles on it. Fluid was changed every year with Redline MTL.

These are all premium parts for sale. I am bundling everything together as a package to make life easier and a price steal for anyone who wants to do a transmission swap from automatic to manual or from a 5-Speed to 6-Speed conversion. This thread is mainly to sell the ZHP 6-Speed transmission and the rest is just the cherry on top.

In full disclosure, the Clutchmasters FX300 clutch does squeal slightly sometimes at take off from a stop light and the lightweight flywheel does chatter unless the idle RPM is raised up to 900RPM. In addition, the constant velocity joint in the rear of the driveshaft was slightly wet with oil when I unwrapped everything to take pictures. I never had an issue with it, but maybe how I stored it caused the oil to follow gravity. Maybe the CVJ might need replacement, I don't know.

Price: SOLD!

Item will ship insured and is sold as is without warranty.

Last edited by HighBoostin330; 03-04-2013 at 04:18 PM.
HighBoostin330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.