View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:50 PM   #23
terzinator

My Ride: 325iT 5-sp RWD Sport
thanks, AV52, I hear ya on the sunroof. And I debated that fact for a bit. Most cars I've had have had one. I just thought it was a given or must-have. Like when you make your list when you're looking at houses: gotta have a fireplace. (In Minnesota, anyway.) Anyway, it was on my "gotta have" list.

But I thought further, and realized, I've never really used them all that much. They can be noisy and leaky, too. (On the highway, they're waaay too noisy.) In town, yeah, kinda nice, but I think it's one thing that I like when it's there, but don't really miss when it's not.

This car is soooo perfect in every other way. And I think, from an enthusiast's mindset, no sunroof is kinda cool, too. So it conveniently moved to my "ahh, I don't really care if it has one!" list.

And for sure on the snow tires. I'll probably look for a set of 16" or 17" wheels over the next few months to mount 'em on for next winter. This winter, like last year, has been essentially snow-free. But it'll come eventually. I have the Eurovan to drive if it gets dicey.

Last edited by terzinator; 01-26-2013 at 04:51 PM.
terzinator is offline   Reply With Quote