View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #187
ViperZ

My Ride: 1992 325i & 2006 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@DynavinSolutions View Post
UPDATE: Igo Primo Navigation Program.

Working with Dynavin we are now able to install licensed iGo Primo on our Dynavin units. This program has long been a favorite of the "hacker community" and now Im glad to say we can now offer it to everybody in a legit legal way. The licenses are not cheap but we are now including Primo with all of our Dynavin WinCE units. This also greatly simplifies things like future map updates etc... as iGo is well established and has an easy upgrade path available via their website www.naviextras.com

The version that iGo offers us is just the basic North American map program, They offer additional features like premium POIs, 3D buildings, additional maps, etc... on their website www.naviextras.com. All upgrades and updates are done through that site and iGo's "toolbox" using your computer and the dynavin's map SD card.

Hi Jeff, this is great news. How can I get this Igo Primo installed and replaced on my Synic based system?

I had a look at the Naviextras, site, however I may need a step by step of what is all required and how to convert over my system

Thanks!
ViperZ is offline   Reply With Quote