View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #5
Mango
10 years plus club
 
Mango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 24,328
My Ride: F-Sport
and +1 what gheybe said. these cars are already precisely tuned from the factory and need nothing but maintenance. the airbox is 98% capable. the other 2% will get you 1 hp if lucky but just add a ton of noise. That's IF you find that lucky airbox. most take away power as said.
__________________
ONE MILLION VIEWS
Complete Cooling System Guide | Pro Maintenance | Suspension Refresh | New Owner?

Enjoy a lifetime free of problems
Support our DMAX: www.Facebook.com/DMAXstandup
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote