View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
MJM Distributing
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: TOO MANY TO LIST
Send a message via AIM to MJM Distributing Send a message via Yahoo to MJM Distributing
"BUY BACK" Specials with Purchase of KONI FSD Eibach Kits for 323/325/328!

KONI FSD EIBACH LOWERING KIT (2150-4005)

THE VITALS:

In stock and READY TO SHIP THE DAY YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER are the KONI FSD Eibach kits for your 318i, 323i, 325i, 328i and 330i (Excludes Coupe, AWD, Touring and models with Sport Suspension) with great specials on the packages that include free shipping to the lower 48 states and "BUY BACK" offers of your old, worn, torn, shot, and destroyed springs or shocks. That's right; with purchase of any KONI FSD Eibach Suspension Kit (2150-4005) for $999.95, we will buy back your old suspension (your springs or shocks; your choice) in any condition, color, size, shape or form for $300 (or you can substitute that with a $300 Best Buy Gift Card). Upon buying a kit, there will be a UPS Call-Tag with new shipping box included for your old worn and torn springs or shocks. Simply stuff your old junk in that box, tape it up, put it on your porch, and UPS will come by the following business day and pick it up. When we receive your trade-in, we'll cut you a check or refund your credit card (your choice) for $300.

PACKAGES:

Options #1:

- $999.95 with free shipping with $300 Gift Card from Best Buy.

Options #2:

- $999.95 with free shipping with $300 trade-in "BUY BACK" of old springs or shocks.

HOW TO ORDER:

Point your mouse right HERE and provide us with your contact info and we'll give you back a call same day to get your order out!

MJM Distributing is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.