View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #30
pythonis

My Ride: BMW 2000 323CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPR77 View Post
Will it be in odd shape andlackobfturbo?
should be in alright condition (since it costs to much to import Im hoping almost factory as well ) and it should have twin turbos for that 300hp (224kw) power! and by my maths, if a car can manage to come out of the factory with such a perfectly round number as 300, I think there is a little bit of potential to get it to 400hp no worries; bigger second turbo, better intercooler.... and maybe from a few of my dads "Rotary runners" friends I can side port it, I still dont quite undestand it but apparently that will make it go faster due to more airflow. Of course as guys have mentioned faster wearing seals due to the holes but it shouldn't be a problem. Also the one I saw in really rough condition, wouldnt cost more than 8 grand to buy if it wasnt one of less than 50 around, had 19" wheels and not lowered suspension, Which I would have to fix almost immediately, since they all sit rather "high" off the ground.

But then an e36 already has similar power without turbo, its here and its as old.... decision decsions
pythonis is offline   Reply With Quote