Thread: Mating calls
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:12 PM   #30
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
The old Jedi mind trick...good one!

Or, you can use this call...don't tell anyone...

"I think you're beautiful, I enjoyed talking with you yesterday, and I was wondering if you'd care to join me for dinner?"

or

"I think you're beautiful, would love to talk with you more, and was hoping you'd join me for dinner sometime?"

or in a supermarket vegetable aisle, with a perfectly straight face, you ask a woman, "do you know how to tell if a cucumber is ripe? I mean, should it be soft or hard?"

You guys...so young, so innocent.

It's really what you say, not how you say it, at least that's what it is in the long run. You will not want to be with a woman for long if she falls for the 'speaking from the diaphragm trick'--at least, I don't think so.

Oh, another thing you could do that I've found successful is read a book called "Salt" and talk to her about the history of salted herring. If she seems interested at all...that's the one for you!
You'd be fuucked if you were our age competing with us for women. That cornball sh1t is a dime a dozen and does not work. Women will say it does but we all know they are crazy and wrong a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomechinz View Post
Don't forget.. You gotta finish at the right time
what?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote