01-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Louis, MO
My Ride: 2011 BMW 335d
I'm interested to see what argument the Republicans will have as to why they should not be allowed to vote. Using the line of reasoning that it'll add more votes for the D's is not a valid argument to deny people a vote.
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI
It is a bipartisan push for "reform"... what that includes however is polarizing.
What annoys me is that the narative will be as follows :
1. Democrats push for legalizing illegals and giving them the ability to vote... KNOWING that Hispanics vote overwhelmingly democratic
2. Republicans will push for reform that does NOT include the right to vote.
3. Democrats will label the republicans as bigots and racists for trying to deny the vote... REGARDLESS of whatever logic will be used against it.
4. Democrats will win after enough outrage and anger is placed at the feet of republicans
5. Democrats receive massive votes from former illegals who now have the ability to vote.
The democrats will then wipe their hands of the entitlement spending that will result.
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET