Thread: I Love Salt
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:05 PM   #19
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by trizzuth View Post
... Interesting feedback here Charlie. I've never really felt that my 330 was "slow" merging into traffic, but then again I have a pretty heavy foot, I might be concerned that it would get too touchy with this mod. But nonetheless your review here is the most positive thing I've read so far, and other than your ZHP parts in the engine and rack, we basically have a very similar 330i now.
Thanks Mike Regarding your comment in blue, I said this because I have an ///M to compare my ZHP to... So with that said, the ZHP is much faster coming out the line with Sprint Booster. The best part is that you can keep your original setting (stock) by staying in mode 1 (led off), and then then if you want more you can push the button to mode 2 (sport mode) and see if you like the setting and go from there.

For daily driving, I like keeping mine in mode 2 (Sport mode). It works good enough for me but occasionally the aggressive mode makes for a fun time
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 01-30-2013 at 05:27 PM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote