View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:33 PM   #73
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish View Post
Was just a dig at AoG... At the end of the day, I respect AoG, just disagree with some of his (and your) views. I would rather see it as a national problem that needs a national solution! Some would rather point fingers. So, what's the solution to the black people in the ghetto shooting each other up?
Listen, obviously it's a national problem, it's within the borders. However, calling the problems in the black communities an "american problem" is simply being dishonest with oneself (with the nation really) and like I said...it may sound "feel-good" but it wont solve the problem, since the core of the problem is not called out head on. I don't know why however. I guess most are afraid of the backlash, the media, etc etc. Even Obama himself recognized the "problem" in Chicago, but he never used the world "black" like he should have. Alan Keys has, and look where he is.

The solution isn't to have anyone shoot anyone. The solution is first, to identify the problem. The black community leaders should PUBLICALLY shame those in question. The deadbeat dads, the moms having 15 kids. Shame them to no end. Make it unpopular to speak like a deadbeat (there is no reason to say aks). Have celebrities deliver the same message. Don't make it cool to gangbang and sling crack rock in your rap videos. Stop calling women hoes. Cut entitlements, etc. This will take over 50 years to achieve, as this generation, and probably the next is already doomed to the same cycle. Hold criminals accountable. Make prisons worse, and longer sentences. Reform the prison system so it starts becoming a method of actual rehabilitation, not just a tax sapping revolving door. There are a million things to do, but Washington and the media just keep harping about stupid god damn assault weapons.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 01-31-2013 at 05:40 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is online now   Reply With Quote