View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #246
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: A sexy ass ///M4!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
You're elbows SHOULD be bent out if you're doing it properly... if your elbows are coming underneath, you're hands are too close together and you're doing more of a chin-up with your palms facing out. If your goal is to target the lats and build a V, your elbows need to go out.

Neither of us have great form.. and with your legs flailing about, I think it's safe to say that you have little room to critique my form. Leave that job to M3I6 who clearly wrecks both of us. In fact, I think it's safe to say that it would be best if ALL left critique to him. Jabs at one another is just worthless.
I don't want that job. LOL! I'm here to learn just like everybody else. Sure, I learn from some of the heavy hitters here (..and some of you guys learn from me), but I'm really no better than you guys are. I'm just a more experienced/technical lifter. I've also been heavy lifting for 6 years though, and I'm a Capoeira guy. I know the latter doesn't really seem relevant, but where body mastery is concerned, that has changed my world.

Last edited by M3Inline6; 02-01-2013 at 02:54 PM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote