View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #98
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
Maybe some people have a strong will and don't give in to social peer pressure that easily

If a guy enjoys hanging out with his friends, scarfing fattening food, knocking back a few cold ones and telling women lies about how great he used to be, then how is going to someone's SB party "giving in to social peer pressure" as opposed to "having a good time, regardless of the cause for the G2G"?

I don't really care about knitting, but if a friend is having a party with food, drink and bishes built around the Intercontinental Crocheting Championship, I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.k View Post
is it true that some nfl game tickets are sold out for years? i remember a mate saying tickets to green bay games are sold out for like 10 years or something...? that's ridiculous if true.
Yes, but the Packers are pretty unique, lol.

Season tickets for many teams sell out each year and there are lottery systems for wannabe-new-buyers. People will leave their season tickets to their kids when they die, lol.

But for the most part, you can buy single-game tickets to almost any game. They may not be great seats, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskisky View Post
wasn't the super bowl last sunday?
That was the Pro Bowl, the all star game of the NFL.

Super Bowl, which is the season championship, is tomorrow.

Yes
----------------------------------------------

Last edited by Xcelratr; 02-02-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote