View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #710
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 300K miles
I'm really serious about doing this very soon...I can't take my lights anymore...and I didn't read all 36 pages!

I looked at the kits, but haven't a clue what all I need or don't need. I'm oldstyle headlight, so at least can get my lens cover off with no problem...but from there, I'm really lost.

Can I do projector hids in a pre-facelift? Anyway, you lighting guys are speaking a language I haven't quite picked up on...all I can figure out is I need a projector, a bulb, and ballast...maybe some other electronic gizmo too...and then I need to get the car flashed...or is that optional?

Could I leave it as it is...have four bulbs on with high lights and have flash to pass as I am now? I have day time running lights too...if the flash is necessary, does that 'kill' the drl?

As desperate as this sounds, in comedy, 'likes' and 'views,' 'friends,' and 'retweets' really help. If I've ever helped you, please help me by friending, liking, viewing, and retweeting. It makes others think I have a following...it'll take you a minute or less. If you could, I'd really appreciate it!
A recent set--NSFW audio: https://youtu.be/_dcxcZfD6dg

Mangofy your E46!

Last edited by dmax; 02-02-2013 at 01:39 PM.
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote