View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #49
TiAg2247

My Ride: E39 M5 | E55 AMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Image View Post
All of you are being dumbasses, hardasses to say the least, no im not going to get out and fight a 45 year old redneck who most likely will try pulling a gun on me. The hairline crack is literally a quarter of an inch long and within the glass. Im not going to PMS about that you fvcktards.

The dude heard me coming down the street now that i think back, so he got ready to approach my car. And no - i did not try and hit the guy.

Front plate ticket is 70 bucks and i dont have a bracket, i have the euro style one-piece molding. Repair order for exhaust plus sign-off by inspection is energy and easily $100+ for labor; Im pretty low, no wheel gap whatsoever, just lost a mtech2 splitter hitting a pothole. More incentive for a cop to write me a repair order for suspension if not on top of the other things. Raising my suspension is more time and energy and money for a pointless inspection. Plus no state inspection will sign off on coils as its technically not oem, thus forcing me to put on my stock zhp suspension, which i dont even have anymore.

A cop believing a pissed off exaggerative redneck about me distrubing the nieghborhood with my exhaust = his word over mine which = money out of my pocket. A cop will give two shits about a hairline crack i have no proof was caused by his punch (which it was), all of you are being straight idiots.

Regardless, i myself am curious to see what he will do next, because i know he's expecting me again, and i will be driving past him in the next week or two.
Hmmm. So everyone else is wrong and only you are right. Time to take off the blindfolds.

If none of these issues are of real concern, and you obviously don't care to rectify any of it - what the hell was the point of making this thread, other than to show your ignorance?

Imola Red M5 | Imola Red Interior
GT Exhaust, Custom BC Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Dayonta Race, Michelin PSS

Daily: 335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red
Cobb STG1+, FMIC, H&R Sport, BMW Perf Style 313

Past:
'04 E55 AMG
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
TiAg2247 is offline   Reply With Quote