View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:07 AM   #135
zuckuss00

My Ride: K24Z7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2108 View Post
While I do agree with what has been said about the cheap car challenges being more entertaining than the exotics, I actually wish they would have told us a little bit more about the cars. Clarkson spoke about how direct the Lexus was, but we heard next to nothing about the viper and even less about the Aston. It really has become an entertainment show this season, which is totally fine just as long as they keep it entertaining. I think Hammond could have done less fake bickering about the Viper and the section with the fighter planes could have been more to the point. The drag strip bit was by far my favorite part.
Top Gear has always been about entertainment. After all it IS a TV show, and usually they need to be entertaining in order to be as successful as Top Gear has become. If someone watches this show to be throughly informed about particular cars, they've got it wrong. Pick up a magazine instead!

Episode 2 was great BTW!! Loved the Aston!

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS

Last edited by zuckuss00; 02-04-2013 at 02:10 AM.
zuckuss00 is offline   Reply With Quote