View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:45 AM   #26
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkaa View Post
Btw, Doug. I was browsing the movies section at Fry's Electronics yesterday and realized that an anime series I watched recently (Xam'd) is your screen name backwards.
You aren't into anime by any chance are you?
Ha! There's only one anime film I've seen...Griffin sent it to me...had no idea they could do that in animation. Seemed physically impossible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
Congrats, Doug! Don't let the continued, consistent, and repeated snide remarks made against you bother you. I fully support the green cause.

You're on the list for a reason which includes, in large, your awesome presence and personality on this forum.
Thank you, buddy. I consistently let snide remarks bounce off of me...I know I'm not always right, but most here know I always try to be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbworld View Post
Who is Dmax??? ....

I thought he was a bot?!
I'm server error too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJLavelle View Post
Congrats Doug!
And as you mentioned in your first post, you have a place to stay in Charlotte, and only about a 1% chance I would kill you in the middle of the night. The percentages are a bit worse when it comes to my wife, but I have survived 8 years with her, and only had a few close calls.
1% is very good, MJ, better than I have at home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.k View Post
Dmax for mod
Please, no more talk like that!

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set Skip to 1:30
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote