View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #32
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post

I know you are not dumb, so go back and read my post AGAIN. Obama straight up BULLSH!TTED the entire nation (almost everything out of his mouth is a complete lie) and still got himself elected. I said that 47% comment CAN BE SPUN in Romney's favor. As chase stated, he did himself a HUGE disservice for apologizing for it, rather than spin it and use it to his advantage. You pretend like politics are all facts. Again, I NEVER CLAIMED THE CHART IS ACCURATE in terms of how many people are ACTUALLY on government assistance. I said it can be DELIVERED EASILY to the average uninformed American public.
I'm not going to get in a heated argument with you over what you perceive that you wrote. I responded based on what I perceived that you wrote. You implied multiple times that there are 100m people on welfare, which there are not. Use whatever anecdotal, unlikely case you want.....oh wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
So a single mom with 15 kids getting welfare (mind you, a single check) counts as 1 person to you?
No, it doesn't, but implying that that is the case every single time is pretty stupid, don't you think? You consistently apply the outlier cases to the majority in order to fit your stance.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote