View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
MUDDYWATAHH

My Ride: 2002 325XI
Hi Jesse,,,I'm over in Warren...Thanks for the info !!! Does your buddy at Sears do any side work ???

On top of the list right now is getting the front & rear diff oil changed & transfer case and tranny fluid changed,,,then I will need valve cover gasket and OFHG done as well & ccv and vanos & plugs,,,then cooling system & pully's,then front axles (boots are torn) and Guibo...

What's the labor Rate at L&H Automotive ??? I'm working on a customers boat down in Narragansett for the next few months ,so your friends at L&H might be a good option ,Are they customer friendly & will they install parts I buy ??? Can I watch and learn while they are working on the car ??? I have a friend that owns a garage over in Riverside and he has maintained my vehicles over the years but has never serviced any Bmw's...If I had a shop to put the car in I would happily do most of the wrenching myself but being winter time I'm not so thrilled about working on it outside so I'm looking for someone or a shop that charges a fare price...

Thanks !!!

Pete
MUDDYWATAHH is offline   Reply With Quote