View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
bigjae1976

My Ride: A car
Send a message via MSN to bigjae1976
SOLD: Imola Red M3 interior - seats and door panels SOLD

SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD ***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Yes, reslisting this.

This is from a 2004 M3. Includes Imola red seats and door panels (only the red leather pad on the armrest, no arm rest). Seats are power, heated, lumbar, and side bolster width adjustable.

Price is $1500. Paypal is bigjae1976@hotmail.com. Prefer paypal since my bank is not close to me. Located in Killeen, TX. Willing to ship via Greyhound. Cost is about $330, I can go 50/50 with a buyer.

Everything is in really good shape (8/10) expecially considering its age. Don't think this stuff has been ever removed. One of the signs is the back of the rear side panels are not cracked. I've also cleaned and conditioned the leather with Griot's Garage Interior Cleaner and Leather Care twice.

SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD ***SOLD***

Below is a list of blemishes I've found:
  1. Driver's bolster shows wear but not worn through stitching or seam (not really apparent in the pics but there is some minor wear)
  2. Driver's seat side bolster width adjuster is missing
  3. Have NOT confirmed that the pass seat heater works (the only time I tried it was when it was hot and sunny, felt like the seat got a little hotter, not 100% sure)
  4. Driver's side heater works
  5. Minor creasing in the side bolsters on the front seats
  6. The top and back of the pass headrest is slightly discolored. I only noticed it when the seats were out of the car
  7. Driver's front door panel have a small nick in the top black portion
  8. Driver's rear panel has some peeling in the front edge but in better shape than most I've seen

SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD ***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Here is a link to the entire pic album IMOLA RED SEAT PICTURES...CLICK HERE

Last edited by bigjae1976; 02-26-2013 at 04:09 PM.
bigjae1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.