View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #4
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
Last time I checked crazy knows no political affiliation, but if a psychopaths political leanings make you feel better about yourself, go for it.
I think the point was that if this guy was a tea party, gun-totin' "conservative" that would have been the headline of every story about this guy. They tried it with Holmes and Laughner, but failed because they ran the story before the facts came out.

I know you will say something like well that doesn't make it right, and you aren't wrong. However, the only way to fight this type of bias is to make the lies front and center and part of the debate. Turning the other cheek doesn't work in this sort of situation.

Plus, I've already outlined the murders perpetrated by the left.

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."

Last edited by Act of God; 02-07-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote