View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #143
0-60motorsports

My Ride: E30 325ic & E46 M3
Send a message via MSN to 0-60motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60motorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnekkon View Post
awesome..it looks like you Had some coolant issues..under hood pic..lol
Thanks bro. Regarding that water mark on the hood insulation, that was nt a coolant issue but it was a me being dumb issue. I was changing the bleed screw to a brass one and didn't Install it right and it sprayed coolant all over the place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
I LOVE IT - and I read the thread title with Darth Vadar and assumed all black...I am so glad you stayed with silver wheels
Thanks, yeah I'm glad I didn't paint the wheels dark either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBoy323i View Post
Sick bro, I call my car batman haha, need aventador though not enough funds lol! And uh, so a gallon of gas is around $2.15 USD in Bahrain? Wtf I need to move there, how do you like living there? Would you say the culture is a lot different than the states?
Lol. Yeah of cour the culture is different but its very open and relaxed. A gallon of shitty 91 aki is 97cents.
EURO 04 M3: GC Coils, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Trunk + CF Rear Diffusor + CSL center console, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS Stepped Headers, SS Catless S & Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL Steering + CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R 3.0's, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace, BW Oil Cooler, 3.91 gears

Last edited by 0-60motorsports; 02-07-2013 at 10:47 PM.
0-60motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote