View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #1
bigjae1976

My Ride: A car
Send a message via MSN to bigjae1976
I'm leaving my E46!

A very tough decision but as you may have noticed from my F/S threads I've decided to part my 2004 330Ci out. I've owned that car for 9.5 years and we've been through so much together. We've won SQ comps, drag raced, and did many hours on the track. The best part was on the track, I'd catch a corvette in the corners. The vette would expect to blow me away on the straight...but I'd stay with them...in a 330! I do love this car. I've always gotten out of it with a smile on my face. The car is in amazing condition...the paint is better than most E90s out there. She has been the best companion.

I really wanted to keep it. The plan was to drive it until I die. But things change like BMW inventing an AWESOME 4.0L V8. I DD an E90 M3 and then had this as a track car. But it doesn't make sense. An FI'd 330 on the track is not reliable. They are fine on the street though. The MS45 DME is a massive PIA. The only real way to make it reliable for track use is to spend about $11.5k for a built engine, stand alone, and tune it. I could buy a new 330 for that. Even then the M54 is just not made for it.

I start taking off the supercharger and return the car close to stock next week. So long good friend! I hope she finds as good a home as I gave her or even better!

Some parting pics.

First...stock and brand new back in Sep 2003.

Action Videos

bigjae1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.