View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
bmxguitar5

My Ride: 2002 325i
FS: Fascia Adaptor & Alpine Stalk Interface Fitting Kit

Hey everyone... About a year ago i ordered this kit http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-3-Series...item51a7fe8aed
for about 70$ U.S. on ebay from the UK. Shortly after ordering I started pulling my old head unit out and decided I wanted to keep it and didn't want to pay the return shipping to the U.K.
I honestly don't know much about stereo systems, but what you see in the picture is what you get. Its not doing anyone any good sitting on my shelf so PM me your offer. Ill ship it if i need to, im located in Woodbury, CT. Other than the instructions which I spilt a little water on, everything is brand new, but the antenna connector was a little loose so my friend duct taped it. It can be soldered and will be good as new, im 99% it would work like it is now anyway. From the ad on ebay it looks like i may be missing a little piece, but i don't remember getting that. Feel free to PM me with any questions and ill do my best to answer them. See attached pictures below. Ill consider any offer. Thanks!

Manufacturers Description:
Car Stereo Fitting Kit for BMW E46

This kit consists of:

FP-06-04 - BMW Facia Panel Adaptor
CTSBM003 BMW Steering Wheel Interface (for 17 Pin Connector) with FREE ALPINE CAR STEREO PATCH LEAD
PC5-100 - Fakra Aerial Adaptor
PC5-27 - BMW Aerial Adaptor
Suitable for the following vehicle:

BMW 3 Series (E46)
with 17 Pin Round Connector
This Car stereo fitting kit conists of car fascia panel adaptor and Steering Wheel Interface required when replacing the original car headunit to an aftermarket car stereo. Also car aerial connector required to adapt the car antenna.

The Steering Wheel Interface Interface allows the use of the original factory controls. The interface connects to a compatible headunit via a stereo specific patch lead.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4450.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	489872   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4451.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	489873   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4452.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	489874   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4453.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	489875  

Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.