View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #10
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 300K miles
Eugene, first, if you've not done it yet, list the work you want quoted.

Second, if you wait until the spring for non-essential things like thermostat (unless it's bad), PM me. I think I can find time for you. I'd like to, but my life is busy these days.

Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46tknv View Post
I know there are many shops that have a username and password on this forum.

Shop owners: If you dont mind, please PM me. I need a couple of simple things done to my car. Simple for a shop with proper tools to do but difficult for myself since I do not have those kind of resources. I would like to get a well thought out quote. I know shops do not throw out pricing because you can take it and go compare it with other quotes but I do not want to travel and be slapped with a huge invoice.
I need somebody in jersey. I know some good shops in queens but too much of a hassle to get there nowadays with my hectic schedule.

Work is to be done on an e36 M.

As desperate as this sounds, in comedy, 'likes' and 'views,' 'friends,' and 'retweets' really help. If I've ever helped you, please help me by friending, liking, viewing, and retweeting. It makes others think I have a following...it'll take you a minute or less. If you could, I'd really appreciate it!
A recent set--NSFW audio: https://youtu.be/_dcxcZfD6dg

Mangofy your E46!
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote