View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #29
MJLavelle

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
Designed by whom, exactly?

Yeah. That's right.

It's not to do with "OEM or nothing" as my entire suspension is mostly aftermarket. It has to do with quality or nothing. Sorry, but I'm not trusting some rinky dink generic crap made by K1 racing or whatever name they use. If you want to try units from Turners or Vorshlag, then sure. But those units might cost more.

Anyway the stock arms provide plenty of adjustment. If you need more than 2.5 degrees of negative camber, then have at it. AFAIK, the stock units can go quite far (more than 2.5)

And again, reminder: OP wanted to retain stock camber.

Are you off do your meds?
Who the Hell was talking to you?
This was a sideline conversation between me and Bedfast. The clue here is that I asked him a question, and he answered it. We shared a joke. No one mentioned Mango, or any other fruit.
I realize that this will be hard to grasp, so you may want to read it slowly, but not every discussion is about you. It's funny that you assumed it was, though.
Now this may come as a surprise to you, but your input is not the ultimate authority for me, and the way you attack people is not at all welcome. If you want to join a conversation with me, don't walk in with your a$$ on your shoulders. You and I have never had a problem, but I will say this once - I am not one of these idiots who will sit here and let you abuse them. I am not going to get into one of those back and forth arguements you like so much, while you get more and more irrational.
I am just going to simply say that if you want to join a conversation with me, don't lead off with one of your hysterical posts, bragging about your standards. If that is what you want, then go find another post to insert yourself into. And don't act this way with me ever again.
You can continue your arguement if you want, but I am not going to participate, so it will just be you in here, playing with yourself.
MJLavelle is offline   Reply With Quote