View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #14
Passnu2

My Ride: Sport Wagon
Its an easy DIY. jack up the front and take off both front tires and the endlinks are right there, the bushings are just a tad bit further in. I just did my Control Arm Bushings along with these and all were easy IMO. Amazed with how well the car drove today. I had a a noise on the passenger side that I thought was the sway bar but since I replaced everything it went away. I also converted to the powerflex bushings for the control arms and the swaybar and glad I did. I was a bit worried about ride quality but given the crappy roads in Chicago with the winter I couldn't be happier. Next I plan to do the same with the rear bushings.

You asked about suspension, I can't say how well the ride quality is, but have you considered Suspension Techniques? I was considering this as an option when I tackle this. Normally I would do coils on a car but I picked this car up cheap and given its age/worth I just can't see dumping money towards a nice set of coils. If your interested PM me I can put you in contact with the guy I have been working with. Best price I have found so far and it was only $379 shipped (that's for all 4)

Recent Maintenance: Spark Plugs/CCV/Expansion Tank/Radiator/Thermostat/Both Intake Boots/Air Filter/Cabin Filter/Valve Cover Gasket/Control Arm Bushings/All Pulleys/Hatch Shocks/Vanos Oil Line/Fuel Pump/Fuel Pressure Regulator/Rear Rotors & Pads/Belts/Water Hoses/Front End Links/Front Sway Bar Bushings/Alternator/Power Steering Hoses/Power Steering Reservoir.
Passnu2 is offline   Reply With Quote