Imola 2002 E46 M3 - Documentation thread
View Single Post
02-11-2013, 11:33 PM
PITT M3 RR
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pittsburgh PA
My Ride: E46 M3
View My Garage
Todays progress wasn't to bad...
- Installed new guibo and tranny mounts using proper torque specs.
- Installed the new emergency brake cable
- I RTV'd all the welds under the car and smeared it over the painted areas
- Installed the differential
- Installed rest of the rear suspension minus the coilover kit
- Installed the AKG RTABS (Powerflex were in there before so thats cool)
- I also finished up the brace with one more connection point
I called AKG and they told me I could either keep or eliminate the middle tranny mount so I decided to keep it in
RTABS greased and installed
I also decided to tie the brace into the frame rail as well to distribute what ever load there is a little bit more.
Rear differential installed, along with most of the rear assembly...I have Ebrake shoes ready for the morning at autozone. The ones in the car were non existant so that will sold my no ebrake problem.
UUC SSK / AFE STG1 Intake / AKG Red Motor mounts / AKG Red Tranny mounts / AKG Red Subframe bushings / AKG Red Differential bushings / AKG Red RTABS / TMS Subframe reinforcement / Custom in trunk subframe structural brace / Bilstein PSS10's / Ground control camber plates / Turner RSM
PITT M3 RR
View Public Profile
Find more threads by PITT M3 RR
Find More Posts by PITT M3 RR
Leave feedback for PITT M3 RR (0)