Thread: Mods for 325xi
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #32
o3BMW325xi

My Ride: 2003 BMW 325xi ZSP
It seems like people are too much into the "prevention" maintenance than the "required" maintenance. To me a required maintenance is what the manual says...an yes some of you call it a bS but i call it as is...seen plenty of 3 and 5 series with original t-case fluids, trans fluids and diff fluids as high as 250k miles...all this talk but I yet have to see some kind of result or investigation of these life time fluids after they have been drained? Anyone has done this? Its easy to say ohh yeah its bad becsaue its BLACK..really? Oil turning black has nothing to do with it being good or bad, but these are signs that the motor oil is doing its job of keeping dirt, and other combustion contaminants in suspension...
IMO e46 powertrain is pretty solid and thats all it matters other small stuff why fix it if its not broke...

To the OP making this cars fast would be a waste of money, you want fast car get an M3 if you want to stay in the BMW family or get something else. As far as apperance wise keep it clean with some nice wheels and a nice front lip/spoiler
o3BMW325xi is offline   Reply With Quote