View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #15
My Ride: 2000 323i
Originally Posted by Passnu2 View Post
Its an easy DIY. jack up the front and take off both front tires and the endlinks are right there, the bushings are just a tad bit further in. I just did my Control Arm Bushings along with these and all were easy IMO. Amazed with how well the car drove today. I had a a noise on the passenger side that I thought was the sway bar but since I replaced everything it went away. I also converted to the powerflex bushings for the control arms and the swaybar and glad I did. I was a bit worried about ride quality but given the crappy roads in Chicago with the winter I couldn't be happier. Next I plan to do the same with the rear bushings.

You asked about suspension, I can't say how well the ride quality is, but have you considered Suspension Techniques? I was considering this as an option when I tackle this. Normally I would do coils on a car but I picked this car up cheap and given its age/worth I just can't see dumping money towards a nice set of coils. If your interested PM me I can put you in contact with the guy I have been working with. Best price I have found so far and it was only $379 shipped (that's for all 4)
No coil over for me thanks for the offer though. I will do sway bar links and bushings along with the struts and I'll report back to everyone. Thanks for all the info
littledawg is offline   Reply With Quote