View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #25
christiandflores

My Ride: BMW M3 E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm330cie46 View Post
that all good info ur great help . Is it posible to make my high beams hid . And are there projector replacment 5000k bolbs or do i have to get a new hid kit for that
you could make the high beams HID, easy as sticking an H7 bulb with a ballast on each side, but i wouldn't recommend it. you will lose the ability to flash your lights because flashing HID's reduces their life.

Heres what did on my car. i had had it coded. Now my fog lights are always on even if i flash the high beams or leave them on. i made it so flashing my high works like regular, with the exception of foglights staying on. but when i switch the stalk foward my bi xenon go into high beam mode and my halogens go into highbeam mode. so essentially i can drive with 4 high beams, fog lights, and bright as heck angel eyes. Believe me i can't see any reason for needing to spend more money on light, everyone who's seen them think they're almost too bright.

quad xenon projector diy
http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=595110
christiandflores is offline   Reply With Quote