Thread: Vemma team
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #24
Marshmallow
Yacht Club Libertarian

My Ride: E46, E30, Quattro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002topasblueM3 View Post
He texted me and said the same exact thing to me about the new bmw. It looks like an e92 325 and its just a lease they dont actually give you a car. So I said I'd take my M3 over his leased out 4 banger any day lol I think I might have pissed him off cuz I didn't get a response. I told him and the two other guys who texted me that I'm not in this to get a new car I just want to try something different and see how it goes. My goal is to see if I can make a little bit of money. Past that, whatever happens happens. Again, I really want people to join under me and help me out, but I'm not gonna bug and harass people endlessly to get it. All I do is give information about the company, products and processes. And their decision is theirs. I refuse to get pushy and annoy people cuz I know if I said no to someone, I'd expect the same courtesy. Hopefully that sets me apart a little bit and I get more people that way.... But idk they say nice guys always finish last haha anyway, thanks for the replies already I appreciate any input. If anyone wants any kind of information or wants to try the verve energy drink that Vemma makes, which is what I'm currently involved with, feel free to ask I'll be happy to talk to you about it. And I'd greatly appreciate any help from you guys. It would be great to get a few new members from the forum. But if it's not what you're into, again I understand. Thanks for checking out the post everybody. Take it easy
I find it interesting that this business communicates by text.

2003 BMW 325xiT "Audrey"
1987 BMW 325i "Lydia"
1990 Audi 90 Quattro Sport 20v "Chloe"

Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote