View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
kevbot

My Ride: 325ci
UMNITZA Problems

well i ordered an M3 replica bumper from Umnitza on February 1st with fedex 2 day shipping. My main reason for ordering through Umnitza was the low price and fast shipping. (or so i thought). i needed this bumper relatively fast because my car was in a small accident and the front bumper was torn off. Right after i ordered the bumper Umnitza called me saying that they did not offer fed-ex 2 day for me because i live in Arizona and they had to ship it greyhound, but they assured me the bumper would be there within 2 business days, he was going to try and get it shipped on Feb. 1st or saturday the 2nd. Awesome service..or so i thought. After numerous emails of me trying to find out where my bumper is. I still do not have it. They have sent me multiple emails saying it will be there tomorrow. Finally they said they shipped it out on the 9th of february, and gave me the tracking number. I have talked to greyhound and it wont arrive to me until 10 business days from the ship date. Needless to say i will NEVER be ordering anything from umnitza again. I would not advise anyone to do so either.
kevbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.