02-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Renton, WA
My Ride: 2006 BMW 330Ci Conv
| The procedure for resolving the 'All Up' and 'Auto Up' issue I had following battery disconnect comes from BMW of Bellevue (WA) and is simple:
With doors, windows, top & trunk closed and key on...
1. Press and release the window down button
2. Once down press the window down button again for 3+ sec
3. Pull the window button up and hold while it closes
4. Hold the button up for an additional 3+ sec after closed
5. Repeat for opposite window
This resolved the issue on my '06 330Ci convertible and there were no fuses to mess with. The procedure probably works with the car running as well.
Top Tip: Place a copy of these instructions with your battery so you'll remember the process next time.