View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #9
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwnyc81 View Post
I moved to the NJ area recently and need to fix couple of my things in my car. I am only looking for a BMW mechanic or master tech in the area. In the past I used to go to indy shops but they are not that cheap and besides don't do a great job
Don't blame all Indy shops because the one's you've been to haven't worked out. It's not easy finding a mechanic that knows stuff, is honest, who cares to do the right thing, and who's cheap.

Find someone you can work with. Some problems are easy to figure out...some not. Sometimes you get lucky with a shop/mechanic, and sometimes the shop itself gets unlucky with a particularly difficult to diagnose issue.

Anyway, there's a shop thread stickied at the top of the regional forum. I go to IMG...an Indy that works on everything from Ferraris to Truck...and lots of bmws. I trust them with my life.

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote