View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #2775
SIX2MIDNIGHT

My Ride: 91 E30, 86 335
hey guys I wanted to introduce myself. I just moved to STL, but my brother has lived here for a while so i am quite familiar with area. We are both huge car guys and more importantly BMW fanatics.

I moved here from Raleigh NC where our BMW community was actually pretty close. What I did there was start a facebook page called simply NCBMW, where all the enthusiasts could go to talk, show off new mods, cars, ask tech help, and most importantly use it as a local classifieds sections. I even used to to spread the word for meets as well. Its a great way to get to know everyone and get closer with the BMW community in STL.

I was wondering if you guys in the area would be interested in this? I want to make a STLbimmers page where we could do the same. Let me know and I will create a page. It was such a great resource in Raleigh for tech help and selling cars/parts.

Also my brother and I started a company a couple years ago called, Moar Designs. Now that I have moved here we have bigger plans for this but as of now we made up a few BMW tshirts and only cost 10 bucks! we plan on hosting some car shows and giving away some free giveaways. Check us out if you have not already. www.moardesigns.com.

So nice to meet you guys and I hope we can really grow stronger as a community in the STL area and set up some meets. maybe a bimmers and bagels meet or something. let me know about the facebook page, and I will make that. thanks and look forward to meeting all of you!

-Justin
.:moar designs:.

91 318is (m50 swap),99 Chevy Silverado, 95 M3 - SOLD, 95 325i - SOLD, 85 535i - SOLD, 12 VW GTI - LEMON LAW, 93 Lifted Jeep Cherokee - SOLD , 04 is300 turbo - SOLD, 99 Dinan Supercharged E36 M3 - TRADED, 04 330CI ZHP - SOLD, 98 Dakar E36 M3 - SOLD,

Last edited by SIX2MIDNIGHT; 02-17-2013 at 08:15 PM.
SIX2MIDNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote