View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #32
joshism

My Ride: 04 330CI Convertible
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinchomermoz View Post
Hi there, Its been a while. I thought I would ask if you have any progress. I am interested in purchasing an enclosure like yours. I have a JL 10W7 and my only option so far is to buy a sealed box which would leave me with no room in my trunk. I hope you 've been able to finish yours.
Update: I just purchased a JL Audio wire kit. Still working on the enclosure. The difficult part is the angles. Once I have the first enclosure done, the rest should be easier to do. I'll probably make them depending on the demand. I'll probably sell it on ebay. The more people buy, the more I'll make. About the enclosures on the internet, they are too small for a 10 inch sub. Maybe an 8 inch, but you'd have to google a subwoofer enclosure to see if the dimensions meet the requirements of your sub. Anyways, I'm just debating if I should make room for a capacitor. I want to hide it behind the enclosure. I just want the entire enclosure to be nice and clean, without any wires hanging around. The only thing showing should be the sub and the amp because they both need air. Some people put their sub under the ski pass cover, but it needs more room than that. I was told it needs a few inches in front of the sub itself to sound good.

Last edited by joshism; 02-19-2013 at 04:37 PM.
joshism is offline   Reply With Quote