Busabos77

My Ride: 04 Tiag M3 E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHP6 View Post
Looks incredible! I sure hope it lasts!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zert View Post
Look man, i know you are not in the busineess of interior upholtery, BUT is it possible to put a price tag on the job that u have just done??? If the price is reasonable i believe some BMW fanatics may consider giving you the job. Not that u want their money, helping them for the love of BMW. If we dont encourage such nice projects the E46 will face extinction i tell u.
I would love to help fellow members out but with our first child on the way, I know that I will be very busy and pre-occupied with the new born. Maybe in the future...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cak323i View Post
As for Brian's interior, I will be taking a personal look this Saturday and can say that I expect to see perfection. The last time I rode/drove Brian's car, his interior was perfect with no dye rubbing off onto my jeans. The time and work Brian has placed to this project was nothing short of amazing!

At one point I wanted to do the same exact thing but now I'm leaning on just completing my all black interior instead since I think I will be going a different direction with my ///M. (Recaro Sportster CS seats).
Thanks Charlie! Look at you! Baller status with the Recaro Sportster Seats planned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turntables83 View Post
One of THE best DIY projects I've seen. Amazing job.
Thanks man!