02-22-2013, 01:55 AM
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bay Area CA 94551
My Ride: E30 M3, 540i/6
Job opening - Sales Associate/Product Consultant @ Apex Race Parts
Apex Race Parts is a growing company that produces high performance wheels and wheel accessories. We are deeply involved in motor racing and high performance driving. APEX is looking for a highly motivated Sales Associate/Product Consultant. If you are passionate about customer service, cars and driving, and the performance automotive industry then this is the job for you.
This position will be responsible for developing/processing sales and communicating the benefits of APEX products to the public.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Interact with retail and wholesale customers via the phone, email, forums, and in person
- Provide extensive product and fitment recommendations unique to each user's application
- Process orders via our ecommerce system and Quickbooks
- Upload and maintain product profiles on retail site
- Interact with suppliers to order stock and special order items
- Assist in creating and maintaining forum commercial/technical threads related to APEX products
- Search out and answer APEX-specific and APEX-related questions on forums
- interact with sales to create marketing material and organize promotions/events
- Offer customer service and solutions to issues
- Maintain internal fitment guides for product applications
- A passion for BMWs, racing, and performance products
- A strong understanding of wheel specifications and fitment variables
- 3-5 years sales/customer service experience; performance automotive preferred
- Strong computer and typing skills (touch typist)
- Ability to properly use Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, (answering phones, emails, private messages, online chat, online order entry and customer service)
- Articulate, professional, and enthusiastic attitude
- A high school diploma, college degree preferred
What we offer:
- In depth knowledge of all BMW Models and their related parts & accessories
- Knowledge of performance parts and performance-oriented modifications for the following: Porsche, Subaru, Mustang, Corvette..
- Knowledge of Internet forums, Facebook pages and blogs
- Competitive salary, commissions and bonuses based on experience
- Potential for telecommuting
- Medical benefits
- Sponsorships/subsidies for HPDE and autocross event registration fees
- Employee discounts
- Eligible for SEMA College Grant and loan forgiveness program
- The Warehouse and office are 19,000 sq. ft.
- Professional photo booth for car and product photography
- Professional office
- Car lift and tools to work on your car
This is a full time position that may require occasional weekends for shows and events.
If you're a serious car enthusiast that loves to be around performance parts, racecars, and to be actively involved in the automotive community, then this is the job for you. We offer benefits and unique programs, plus the opportunity for promotions as we continue to quickly expand and fill higher level job openings.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position. We will not consider candidates unless this is included.
Send resumes in MS Word or PDF format to apexjobopenings (AT) gmail (DOT) com.
Do not contact us directly by phone or PM. All applicants must apply via email.
About APEX Race Parts
Located in Livermore, CA, APEX Race Parts produces and distributes high-quality performance wheels and wheel accessories for BMWs. We are a growing company focused on high performance products designed to meet the demands of motorsports applications and the serious car enthusiast.
APEX is growing rapidly and expanding beyond support for BMWs into other European and Domestic makes. Driving this expansion is our emphasis on technical expertise and customer support.
Last edited by Eddy@APEXraceparts; 05-29-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Reason: Auto-save 1369879186
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.