View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #16
rdsesq
ouroboros autorotica

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
The point of this article is that democrats are currently pushing for amnesty for their political gain...
Just as the GOP pushed for amnesty 27 years ago in the hopes of political gain for the GOP and it backfired on them.

Quote:
At the end of the day, CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK is the largest issue we face as a nation... The problem we currently face is cultural. It's the removal of personal accountability and responsibility...
Personal accountability & responsibility and WEDLOCK, have nothing to do with each other.

Quote:
Morals can not be taught in schools.. And 80% of blacks and 60% of Hispanics growing up without a father present is NOT going to get those values properly instilled.
Hmmm.....Chase making the desperate argument that 80% of blacks and 60% of hispanics don't have his definition of "family values" properly instilled in them.

Quote:
The democrats have won.
So Chase finally admits the he and his ilk are losers. Well, at least he has not totally lost touch with reality, and we can all be thankful for that.

Quote:
Because those using assistance dont care to raise a child properly.
And in the gospel according to Chase, obviously there has never been any kid, ever, that was raised on food stamps that has become a productive tax paying member of our society. They have never gotten jobs and/or worked their way through school and built a better life for themselves.

Chase...you finally I have done something I thought you would never do...I actually has a small grain of pity for you.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
rdsesq is offline   Reply With Quote