View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:05 AM   #33
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsesq View Post
And just which of your daughters rights is it now intruding on?

I quite agree. A problem doesn't exist. People just need to get over what other people are "supposed" to go into which public toilet. As for the question of a girl being raped. Signs that say "girls" on bathroom doors don't stop rapists now, and they never have. What fairy-tale land are you living in.
I grew up in SoCal, the eye candy in my high school would killed most of the "farm boys from the sticks".

Yep, i did. Mostly just to spin people up. .... mostly.

Not so fast there...the kid can be happy with it. They might not comprehend all the implications of it, that I will agree with. But, you cannot reasonably say what the kid is happy or unhappy with it. Truth is you don't know. The parents don't know. Nobody knows except the kid.

I never said you could. I merely pointed out that according to the article these parents were, and they hypocrisy of people who are saying "I can raise my child BLAH, but, these parents can't be allowed to raise their child as a transgender. It is you who raised the question of child abuse in the article. If you can't chose to raise your child transgender, since it will have no effect. How can it be child abuse. You are using abuse under the definition of "To hurt or injure by maltreatment", are you not? If there is no resulting effect, then there is no abuse.

Perhaps you are the one in need of a step back, a glass of wine, and a clear head.

Frankly, if the kid is happy identifying as a "different gender than the chromosomes say", let him (or her) identify as that gender.

This entire "outrage" is over victorian morays that are just f-in stupid. Were there gender segregated toilets in Shakespeare's time, or at the height of the Roman Empire in the market square? Hell no. A toilet was just a toilet. People went in and did their "business" and whoever was next in line went to the next available spot. No BFD. Then the victorians come along and say "oh no...we can't have the lower classes doing that...it's so unseemly." If you will pardon the expression. What a crock of cr@p!!

Like I said, so many people, so obsessed with other peoples genitals. Its creepy.
I guess the word liability is of no concern to you.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 03-01-2013 at 02:08 AM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote