Thread: hampton roads
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #35212
latino1ny

My Ride: BSM 335i
Ok, so I've decided if I go springs I'm going to go with Eibach Sportlines and Koni Oranges. However, I was looking in the slammed thread and a lot of people seem to be running Rokkor coilovers. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them. (Ride comfort, etc) they are competitively priced compared to the Eibach/Koni set up I was thinking about, and since they are coilovers, I'll have adjustability. I want to go low, but don't want my teeth jarred out of my head on these infamous roads.

Also, on a second note, a lot of people are doing muffler deletes (just running straight pipes in place of their muffler, leaving both resonaters in place) from the videos it sounds pretty nice. Gives a good tone without being too loud, and is an alternative to a cat-back. Does anyone local have the muffler delete done?
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/muffler delete/Cyba scoops/3.8" Cyba tips

latino1ny is offline   Reply With Quote