Thread: hampton roads
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 07:09 PM   #35214
BROKENBIMMER

My Ride: 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by latino1ny View Post
Ok, so I've decided if I go springs I'm going to go with Eibach Sportlines and Koni Oranges. However, I was looking in the slammed thread and a lot of people seem to be running Rokkor coilovers. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them. (Ride comfort, etc) they are competitively priced compared to the Eibach/Koni set up I was thinking about, and since they are coilovers, I'll have adjustability. I want to go low, but don't want my teeth jarred out of my head on these infamous roads.

Also, on a second note, a lot of people are doing muffler deletes (just running straight pipes in place of their muffler, leaving both resonaters in place) from the videos it sounds pretty nice. Gives a good tone without being too loud, and is an alternative to a cat-back. Does anyone local have the muffler delete done?
I had straight pipe with eBay header and stock resonators and it was obnoxious as hell..I do not recommend..although with the muffler gone header resonators and ***** type muffler my car has a nice deep tone..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1362272939.019740.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	493397  
BROKENBIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote