View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
03e46m3csl

My Ride: Bmw m3
Parting out the **COMPLETE** engine bay.

I have a 2003 E46 M3 to part out.
CONTACT- Cory
Phone- Seven Five Seven Two 70 One Nine Six 8
Location- NORFOLK VA

I have paypal and I can ship!

**** MANY PARTS ARE NOT LISTED BUT ARE FOR SALE**
Also selling my e46 m3 Ebay Headers they fit well and have not been used!
Just want my $200 back for them. I fitted them to the oem head and they fit. You will need longer manifold studs but will come with gaskets.

I will answer PHONE-txt and Emails the quickest. Answering my phone periodically through out the day. If you want to take a look at any parts or inquire about any parts you can come to my WORK any time Monday thru Friday 8-5. IF you give me a call we can arange any meeting after hours.

I HAVE A LOT OF PARTS FOR e46 Forsale! Call And ASK!

NO PRICE IS A FINAL PRICE NEGOTIATE AND MAKE OFFERS. Cash talks and the bs walks. Please dont waste my time or anyone elses. Lets GET THESE PARTS GONE!!!!!

***Att***
If there is any engine part, drive train part (minus the rear end) you may need give me a call, txt or email. I have many parts that need to go!!

I can EMAIL or TXT pictures of any part you are interested in! Car Just hit 100,000 miles and all of this stuff has to go!

E46 M3 S54 Transmission- $1850 Will Come with clutch, Perfect for someone looking to swap!
100% perfect! No pop outs, grinds etc! Transmission shifts smooth!!

E46 M3 S54 HEAD- $750 (as is) I am a local mechanic and more than welcome to suggest a machine shop to you!
Oem springs valves reatainters etc
Needs to be resurfaced and check by a machine shop and repaired ( piston came apart) head is 100% usable after a little machining.. Nothing major

E46 M3 S54 Block- $850
(Motor saw detonation and cracked a piston) The block is 100% usable and great for a build or a rebuild and use as oem)
This block made 306whp with just a muffler, I have the dyno sheets to prove it!
Before muffler

E46 M3 MISC PARTS- All of these parts are OEM and 100% usable!!
Coolant passage for block *aluminum* _ $50
Thermostat- $10
Thermostat housing- $60
Coolant hoses- $30
OEM Intake Manifold- $200
OEM Individual THROTTLE Bodies- $300 (perfect for someone looking for an extra kick- porting them and polishing them can net 10-15whp)
OEM- Egr AIR pump- $45
OEM-Radiator- $200
OEM- Alternator- $150
OEM- Starter- $100
OEM- A/C compressor with lines 100% perfect $350
OEM- A/C condensor $75
OEM- Air intake with KNN filter (Gained 13WHP) - $75
OEM- Air intake Cowel for grill - $20
OEM- Radiator Fan/ Clutch - $75
3 OEM coils 100% working- $60
3 Aftermarket coils UNDER WARRANTY still- $90 Or, ill take $120 For all 6 COILS!
Individual Throttle body actuator MOTOR-$200

I still have any and all engine sensors and harness etc anything you may need off an e46 and is located in the engine bay I will 100% consider parting with!

Give me a call it wont hurt to ask if i have a part!

OEM E46 M3 ******VANOS***** UNIT This unit is complete with all vanos components and electronics
$700 100% working and ready to go! All hardware and gears ready to swap in!!!

Last edited by 03e46m3csl; 03-19-2013 at 08:05 AM.
03e46m3csl is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.