Thread: Any E46 Misc E46, E36/E39 parts
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #9
Toxic0n

My Ride: E46 M3 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJLavelle View Post
Not cool! Thanks for the warning, because I was considering the tie rods. It sucks that he ripped you off, but thanks for warning the rest of us!
I did not rip anyone off. Buddy with 50 posts to his name got his money back after complaining to Paypal that my tail lights were "Not as described" even though I provided pictures. Not sure what exactly what he was expecting from used tail lights, but it appears he didn't get what he wanted. I sent him the wrong corner by accident and offered a refund for that as well as half the shipping, but he just went on calling my items garbage. I gave him a deal for buying 3 things at once as well as lost money on shipping, I think my refund offer was more than fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy27 View Post
How much to ship the two oil filters?
I'm in Canada, it will probably not be cost effective to ship something this cheap. If you want, I can go check but I think the shipping will be in the $10 range.

Ground Control Street/School coilovers, 19" HRE 441R wheels, ACS exhaust
2DIN touchscreen carputer, Bimmian CF E-brake handle, Titanium CF Trim, Illuminated ZHP knob, BMW Performance SSK, 2-way Compustar
Clear turn signals, LED license plate lights, LED tails, 3000k HID fogs, angel eyes, matte grills, CF Emblems etc
Toxic0n is offline   Reply With Quote