Thread: Solvent Silver?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
My Ride: has free candy.
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
On a more serious note, are you pushing yourself super hard in the gym? I pushed myself way too hard in my early- and mid-20s and it impacted my health (got colds and stuff all the time.) You might just be pushing yourself too hard - lifting too much, not resting enough, not eating well enough, etc.

Sometimes in life, the "less is more" approach really works.
I think I am pushing myself too hard. I often find myself sweating profusely with little to 0 cardio involved in a workout. I'll probably get back to a 5x5 routine again and stick to 6 or less lifts a day. I usually only end up with 6 hours a day to rest as well... gonna try to bump it up to 8 once I get better and start lifting again. Going to take cold showers more often as well.

As of right now my diet consists of breakfast/lunch/dinner. I don't eat out often and drink at least 1/2 gallon of milk, 1/2 gallon of water, and at least 2 cups of OJ a day. For breakfast I have at least 2 eggs and toast. Sandwiches for lunch, and home cooked meals for dinner.

I work as a server at a restaurant many shifts a week so I'm probably just getting sick often from all the flu and cold bugs that have been going around this season.

embrace this moment
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote