View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
Modded ///Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 2,588
My Ride: '99 323i & '02 540i
It's a flex cable connecting parts on the moving part of the steering wheel with the rest of the car (airbag, cruise buttons, radio/phone controls and horn.).

Last edited by scottjoh; 03-08-2013 at 12:28 PM.
scottjoh is offline   Reply With Quote