View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
wcoszhp2003

My Ride: 2003 330i ZHP
Please help, PA Soft 1.4.0 Scanner

So iv exhausted a lot of time and a small amount of resources so far trying to get this all to work with no luck. First off i drive a 2003 330I ZHP and consider myself a pretty smart guy when it comes to doing DIY's for this car and other cars, so i wouldn't be on here asking for help unless i have exhausted all the possibility's i know of to get this working, and i have tried the search button trust me, but anyway, I purchased PA soft 1.4.0 BMW Scanner from xcar360.com and received a month later, I also purchased a 90's-early 2000's windows XP laptop to support the program. When i received the scanner it was fully intact in good condition but the driver disc was broken in half. I went on the forums and found several different forums all directing me to this site www.bmw-scanner.com to download the drivers, which i did. I have followed the instructions that i have found in many different threads to try to apply the drivers that i have downloaded to run the scanner. I also have the scanner program on my computer and that works fine but i just cant get the dam drivers to work to run the device. I have went into device manager and manually tried to search the folders for any proper drivers with no luck. It just says that windows cant find any drivers for this device in the folder. My computer recognizes the device as BMW Scanner V14X too. I just don't seem to have the right drivers or need to modify the drivers for my device.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

I am currently in Northeast PA but am moving to Long beach NY in the next 3 weeks. So anyone in either of those areas that could give me hands on help if i cant sort this out would be awesome.
wcoszhp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.