Sounds like a decent buy, but I would see if you can find out more about the service history. It should have already had inspection 1 completed and at 60k+ it is certainly due for inspection II. As long as they (or you for that matter) are in there have the oil leak corrected make sure this is done asap if you decided to make the deal.
But before you commit to the purchase get the subframe and a the rest of the drivetrain inspected, have them look at the rtab while it is on a lift. As long as the car runs well and everything else is in decent condition, I would consider it a good deal.