I think you're trolling for bites. But giving you the benefit of the doubt here:
- The M3 is a high strung performance car, they are finicky at the best of times. A LPG conversion involves a different tune, ignition leads have to be thicker, different spark plugs. Does that sound like something the S54 will be happy with?
- They need to be tuned regularly. The instant things start going out of tune, the car will run horribly.
- Falcondores have basic engines designed to last nearly forever and run into the ground, so they're more receptive to anything.
- Do you know how heavy those LPG tanks are? That'll negate the whole performance side of things.
- Have you factored installation costs? I'm willing to suggest that you will have to really rack up the miles before you start seeing a return.
- Also when the tune goes out of whack, that's when the backfires start and airboxes start imploding.
For the minor savings, added weight and headaches it's not worth it mate.
Last edited by Goondaddy; 03-10-2013 at 05:16 AM.