View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #64
Act of God

My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish View Post
Not really, cause race doesn't play a huge part in my families lives since I'm raising a household with 2 white children and 2 black children, and a white wife! I have a question for you... Why does race matter so much as far as you're concerned?
It matters to me because it is constantly pushed in my face, and I am sick of the double standard. You can choose to ignore things and hope they go away, but that will not happen. You can say screw Sharpton and Co., but until they are taken to task with hard figures and statistics they will not go away. In fact, by dismissing them you are basically giving them a free pass to continue this nonsense.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html
Quote:

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks.
Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
So now explain to me how white-on-black crime is a story but the reverse is to be hidden or ignored?

You want a colorless society? Then stop people from making everything about color.

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote